Tuesday, January 25, 2011

T-shirt Redo

All over the Internet, I have been seeing people making over their clothes and I have been wanting to try it for awhile. My husband cleaned out his closet this weekend, so I grabbed a few t-shirts out of the pile. I figure it's my first try so it can always be my "hang around" the house shirt. The pictures aren't that great, total laziness on my part.

BEFORE


AFTER
It was pretty easy to do, but I should have sewed the sleeve hems with a straight stitch I think because they ended up kind of stretched out. I used the instructions here.



2 comments:

Sigrid said...

Looks GREAT! Isn't it crazy that the hemming can be the hardest part. Have you tried a double needles?

Lisa said...

No I haven't, I will have to try that. I have only sewn on knit fabric a few times because it intimidates me.