Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Knitting Again

I haven't been knitting a lot, I really wanted to knit and sew for gifts but life just took over and it never happened! One son was home for two weeks on his R&R and it was so wonderful to have him home during Christmas. Our oldest son got married on Jan 1, 2011 and so we travelled to New Orleans for their wedding. Thankfully I was able to finish the scarf I was making for our new beautiful daughter-in-law before we got there.Since we have been home, I have just been trying to get back on a schedule and find some quiet time to knit. I have been wanting to start knitting the Entrelac Scarf for a long time, so I finally pulled out the yarn and cast on.

My oldest daughter decided she wanted me to knit her a scarf so she picked out some yarn and a pattern and I will be casting on soon.




2 comments:

Pretty Knitty said...

that entrelac scarf will be amazing! and your daughter is a lucky girl!

Lisa said...

I love the color changes and I can't wait to wear it!