Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mystery Socks

Here are my finished socks from Through The Loops Mystery sock knitalong! This was the first knitalong I have participated in and I really had fun with it. Okay, so I was mostly a silent participant but I enjoyed reading and seeing the other posts and comments.
I wanted to finish both pairs during the KAL so I went out and bought some more needles and started the second sock as soon as I could. I would knit the new clue on one sock and then when I finished with that one I would pick up the second and work on that one (maybe I need to try the two socks on two needles again). The pattern was fun and easy to follow, Kirsten did a wonderful job!


I made the medium size and they are a little big but they are so comfortable. They pattern shows up better in person than it does in the pictures. I would really like to make another pair of these in a solid color yarn so the pattern will show up better. I don't know if I should have knit a small or if I should have just gone down a needle size.
I am very happy that I have picked up my knitting, I had missed it but just wasn't in the mood I guess.


1 comment:

EdwinaHugh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.