Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Uninspired

Since we came home from Georgia I can't seem to create anything. I WANT to sew, I WANT to make something! I just seem to figure out what it is. I read the blogs and see the beautiful things people are making, there is so much inspiration out there, but nothing that makes me get up and go create.

I know I need to get my fabric organized and folded and stored somehow, I just don't know how I want to do it. I don't have any shelves right now but I could do some research on how to fold and keep my fabric neat and then get to work on that. I could just have neat piles of fabric on my table for now.

I just really need to bring myself out of this funk and do something. All my sewing, knitting, embroidery supplies just scream at me, while I sit on the computer playing game after game of Spider Solitaire, "Use me! Use me! Use me!".

Any ideas?


No comments: