Monday, May 18, 2009

New Lounge Pants

Friday I decided I was tired of not sewing, so I pulled out my pattern for Amy Butler's Wide-Leg Lounge Pants. I absolutely love this pattern!! It is simple and easy to sew. I used thrifted sheets I had bought awhile back. You will usually find me lounging around the house in the evenings, so I decided I needed a couple more pairs so my husband wouldn't be tired of seeing the same ones all the time. This morning I made a neck wrap filled with rice and some dried lavender I had bought at our local Farmer's Market. It smells wonderful!! I have seasonal allergies really bad and I always get sinus pain and headaches which then leads to a lot of stress in my neck and the back of my head, so I thought this might be nicer than just using the heating pad.

No comments: