Friday, February 13, 2009

15

I can't believe she is 15! My oldest daughter turned 15 yesterday and I am wondering how that happened so fast. She requested a zebra striped cake, so armed with pictures of zebra stripes and some black piping gel this is what I created.
.
I was a little nervous at first and then I started having fun! I even thought that I might take cake decorating classes again. I took some almost 16 years ago (wow does that make me feel old) and enjoyed them. I stopped taking classes and stopped trying to make fancy or elaborate cakes after having my fifth child because it just was too much work, but now I have a little more time so maybe... Of course that is just one more hobby that will cost money and this hobby has the potential to make me gain weight. Maybe I'd better think about it a little more.

No comments: