Friday, January 23, 2009

Scrappiness

It has been a beautiful rainy day here so I took my iPod upstairs and starting sewing on my Scrappy Quilt or the "I'm-Making-This-Up-As-I-Go-Along" Quilt.



It's not too scrappy because I found myself coordinating the colors but I really like how my squares look. Now all I have to do, is square them all up and wait for Step 7.


I need to take time this weekend to inventory all the projects I have going on and maybe clean up the mess I have going on. Unfortunately, what you see is only part of it. I need to figure out how to keep my projects neat and organized.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Lisa! Your quilt squares look beautiful!! I hope to have the next step ready to show today! Thanks so much for being a part of this. I'm excited to see how yours ends up looking!

Kim :)