Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wow!

It's been a long time since my last post and a lot has happened since then. I think I went almost 10 months without picking up my knitting needles, life just happened and I lost interest. Things finally changed for the better though and my creative side kicked in again and now I am happy to say that I am again knitting, sewing and most importantly enjoying life again! I hope to write again about my knitting, family, sewing and my life.

I have just finished a simple shrug and will hopefully post pictures soon (once I remember how) and am now trying to finish up some projects I had left on the needles during my long break from knitting. I have also been sewing some little projects here and there and am looking forward to getting my new sewing machine this week ( a Babylock Ellageo).

Hopefully there will be a new look soon and some updates!

Have a great day!

No comments: