Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sewing Intimidation

My new machine is here!! I took it out of the box and set it up and then I just looked at it for two days. I was so excited about getting it but then I found myself extremely intimidated by it. So I took some time to rearrange my small sewing area I have set up in my bedroom. It does feel better to have things a little better organized. I have very little space to work with, though I am grateful for the space I do have. I would like to add some shelves in time. I did eventually start the Ellageo up and do some regular sewing on it.....it is AMAZING!! I can't wait to take my classes and learn everything I can about it. I have all kinds of sewing/embroidery ideas floating around in my head for Christmas presents.
Yes, that is some knitting that found it's way into the picture. I have been knitting regularly, I am trying to finish my PI Shawl (plain version) that has been on the needles for about a year and half and I just started the February Lady Sweater

No comments: