Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Blog Changes

Well I think I am finally done (happy) with my blog changes. I use IE and it looks fine but let me know if there are problems with other browsers.

I took my daughter in to get her braces yesterday so I spent about 1 1/2 hours working on the Oak Ribbed socks and then worked on them while watching T.V. last night. I don't think I ever want to do 2 socks at once again, it feels like it is taking forever. I have to take Son to some Dr. appointments today so the socks will go with me, I am determined to finish the projects on my sidebar.
I finished knitting the purse and wove in the ends now I need to felt it and decide what to do for the handle.

3 comments:

ruth said...

I like the new look! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and lots of fun ringing in the new year! =)

Lisa said...

Thank you Ruth :)

jayne said...

Lisa, have you really made my bag?? (jumping up and down with excitement). How did it go (dying to know). When will I get to see a picture?

I've been doing updates to my blog too today, and I now have a link on my side bar to the bag and pattern. I've added the second bag and colourway to the post.

J