Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Just to let you know, our tree was lovingly decorated by the Children this year. I moved a couple of ornaments around but they migrated back somehow. It's okay though, I love it! I used to look at the beautifully decorated trees in the stores with longing, but I think I would miss our special ornaments handcrafted or bought with love.
The color waves throw is finally finished. It took me forever (3 months I think)and then about 2 hours to weave all the ends in. I love it and it is going to be hard to part with, I hope my SIL enjoys it.
I caught the dishcloth bug I have 4 finished ones and another one on the needles. These are fun and fast, I wish the stores had a bigger color choice.
Ahhhh finally the baby sweater done except for the buttons and some ends that need to be woven in. I did not get my Husbands sweater completed, all the pieces are done. it just needs to be blocked and sewn together. I don't want to rush it, so maybe it will be done in time for New Years!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: