Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Knitting Update

A baby gift for a couple at church, the baby is already here (but better late than never). The blanket is two pieces of flannel topstitched together (makes a nice warm and good sized blanket). The bibs are the Flower Petal bibs from One Skein.
This is a blanket I am making for a Christmas present. I am using the colorful waves pattern from Knitpicks, though I chose to use my own yarn selection. It is fun but I keep thinking about all the ends I will have to weave in when I am done.
My Husbands Christmas present, the sweater he picked out from the Jamieson Shetland book. I have the back done and I am working on the front now.
My Flower Petal shawl almost done with the pattern repeats, then I move on to edging.
Another baby gift for a friend of the family. I have the body done and the sleeves have become my traveling project, so they go in the car with me.

Have I "bit off more than I could chew" ? Probably, but oh well I will continue on and try and finish in time.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: