Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Summer


Summer break is now officially over! It was too short if you ask me, although I have to admit the quietness in the house right now is nice.

I bought yarn for my Birthday and for my Anniversary. I really didn't need more yarn or more projects, the desire to buy the yarn just took over. The project in the front is a scribble lace shawl, I bought the pattern and yarn at a yarn shop in Seattle. It is very pretty but switching between Bulky yarn and lace weight on size 17 needles is a little hard.

I bought the Jamieson's Shetland Knitting book , because my Hubby picked out a store sample that he decided he wanted for Christmas (the hooded sweater at the bottom right hand corner). I think I found some yarn at Knitpicks that might work so I better order it and get started.

I have been knitting away at the projects on the sidebar but of course none of them are done. I am such a sporadic knitter and of course I have been reading.

Well, school awaits, along with appointments, laundry, housecleaning, reading and knitting (not necessarily in that order).

No comments: