Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's been so long........

I have been knitting off and on in my absence not feeling very creative lately. I have finished a few a things, started and rejected a few things and thought of knitting a few things but never got past the thinking part. There are times I really want to knit something but I am so not inspired.

I guess think that I have just been distacted by a few things going on. My Husband and 16 yr old son, spent many weeks preparing to go to Mexico on a mission trip, they spent Easter break (yes I still call it that) in Mexico.

We are busy trying to wrap up the school year with only a few weeks to go it's a bit stressful. I will be sending my 12 yr old off to Jr. High next year and starting my son in Kindergarten here at home. It will be interesting to see how I do with a kindergarten ( a BUSY boy) and a Second grader.

I am also struggling with a few other things, things I know I shouldn't worry about. I know God is with us and I keep opening up my hands and placing these things at his feet, but then I find myself grabbing them back (like I could really do anything with them, except worry about them) A verse keeps coming to my mind, one of my favorite. I think I'll post it here and then go write it on the white board in my kitchen so I will see it every time I pass it.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments: