Friday, January 13, 2006

Finished Scarf

I finally finished my daughter's Karaoke Cable Scarf . She wore it all day, so I think it is safe to say, "She Likes it!". I used 1 skein of Lambs Pride in White Frost. It was a fun knit and I could see myself using this pattern again.

I would like to finish some forgotten projects, so I picked up a wrap I started a while back. The yarn is something I bought from Ebay and after I won the bid they let me know the color I choose was just sold to someone in the store, so they gave me two packs of yarn and free shipping. I like the look of the yarn and the knitted up fabric but..... I can't knit it without my hands snagging it. My hands felt pretty soft last night until I picked it up to knit with it and snag, snag, snag. It is just 1 row drop stitch 2 rows garter so I am going to stick with it and finish it.

I set aside the seaming on my Ribbie Cardie because I got a little confused on seaming the sleeve to the body of the sweater. I need quiet and time to think it through and there hasn't been much of that this week. I still need to get a zipper for it too, but being the procrastinator that I am, I have continued to put it off.

I wish I had a picture of this, yesterday my oldest son came home from classes and sat down with the 7 yr old and they did her math lesson together. He was so patient with her, it was cute. Of course I had to stop him when he wanted to start going way beyond her head ( she had a dazed look in her eye) . He is always saying he is going to have them doing Calculus by the time they are Freshman. He loves math (I hate math) and he is majoring in it, so I always tease him that he can just take ove the math part of our schooling.

Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

the scarf looks good!! =)

Lisa said...

Thank you Ruth! :)