Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas Vacation Has Ended

However, we started back to school with a field trip! We went to Monterey and visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Here are some pictures from our trip.



The ocean right outside the aquarium, it was an absolutely beautiful day!
A Sea Otter swimming in the water
My personal favorite is the Jelly Fish exhibit When you first walk up you think they are just rocks on the beach, then you realize that they are sleeping sea lions.

Picture of the coastline from the car.

We had a wonderful time, Today we sit down and get back to business. I have been knitting though, I had to rip my Jaywalker sock because it was too tight, so I just went up to a size 2 needle after the ribbing. It seems to be working, I still have the stripes and it doesn't look too loose. I have also started seeming my Ribbie Cardie and trying to finish the scarf for my daughter.

Have a Great Day!

added later: Sorry I just can't get everything to line up right (LOL oh well).

2 comments:

Ruth said...

i love monterey - we go there at least once every couple months. =)

Lisa said...

I love it too! We don't get there very often though.