Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Life

I am using the laptop so no pictures today. I did finish the 2 pairs of socks I was knitting and I finished knitting my SIL's Fuzzy Feet (I think she liked them!). I was working on a scarf for my 11 yr old but my fingers started hurting so I will have to finish it in a few weeks.

I had a very Knitty Christmas! My Hubby is very sweet to me, he gave me yarn(some Alpaca and baby cashmere from Elann) and a needle I needed to finish my Candleflame shawl, some Lorna's Lace sock yarn,and some knitting books....

We decided to have Hubby's family here for Christmas, but I was very worried about the smell from the carpet. I used the carpet steam cleaner (heavy on the cleaner) on the carpet where the leak was and really soaked it and pulled all the yucky smell out of it. I believe I got all the smell out, I then sprayed the couch with Febreeze. The only thing you can see now is rust spots where the couch was, so hopefully we won't want to move the couch anywhere else.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families. I was very thankful to have my family around me.

Pictures soon I promise!
Have a Wonderful day!

No comments: