Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Knitting

At the last minute, like always, I decided I could knit a couple of small things. This scarf is for my daughter. It is a fun and easy knit. I am using Lamb's Pride Worsted. These cute little sock were for my 7 yr old. She says she loves them but only wore them for 5 minutes. I will say that it hasn't been very cold this week so.... These were knit for my 5 yr old and to tell you the truth I'm not sure if he like them or not . He did carefully put them in his drawer so maybe that means something.
Now, for me! I am using my Christmas yarn (Lorna's Laces "Happy Valley") and the Jaywalker pattern found at MagKnits. Loving it!!! Easy T.V. knitting and a really neat pattern. Sorry for the blurry picture not sure what happened. Almost forgot about my SIL Fuzzy Feet! These were fun, I was so worried about felting them I had never used Cascade 22o for my Fuzzy Feet, they turned out great though. Here they are HUGE (nobody knew what to think)
Here they are "The perfect Fit" It took three cycles through the machine and me pacing back and forth (ok just a couple of times).
I really love giving homemade gifts the most! I hope the recipients feel the same. I know I put my hard work and love into these gifts just for them. I love it when someone does that for me!

Have A Great Day!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

hi there! you're scarf DOES look exactly like mine! i love your socks too =) hope you had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year! =)

Anonymous said...

The fuzzy feet always crack me up when I see a pic of them posted pre-felting. They are SO huge. You got alot done - I'm impressed.


Lillium