Friday, November 11, 2005

Misty Garden

I finally finished my Misty Garden Scarf from Scarf Style. I used, discontinued Imagine from Lion Brand Yarns, autumn colorway.

I am very happy with it, the pattern was easy to follow and was easy for me to remember. I made it quite a bit longer than the pattern called for, because I tend to like my scarfs longer. The yarn was kind of scratchy and uncomfortable on my neck until I washed, and blocked it, now it is nice and comfy. My 7 yr old did a wonderful job as my photographer, we got quite a few nice pictures today (I rarely like any pictures that are taken of me).

It is getting chilly here in the mornings and evenings, so I have started a new pair of Fuzzy Feet. I love these slippers, this will be my third pair, I wear mine out quickly because I wear them ALL the time. I have finished one and have started the second one, I am hoping to be done by Sunday evening.

I know my Blog is boring and my writing so disjointed, it is a source of frustration to me. The schools really push writing now (I only remember writing book reports every so often) and so I have a hard time helping my 6th grader with her writing. I would like to improve my writing skills, brush up on my grammar, and learn to be more creative in my writing. Why don't we just add that to the rest of the items on my Self Improvement list, which would look like this (in no particular order):
Self Improvement list
1. Lose weight
2. Eat healthier
3. Exercise more
4. Be more organized
5. Keep the house cleaner
6. Write better
I am sure there is more, this is what stands out right now.

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.