Thursday, June 30, 2005

New Knitting


Ok so yes I have been knitting! I of course couldn't resist a new project. The lure to work with my new Cotton-Ease was too strong, too resist. So I started a tank I found in Creative Knitting Magazine. That is the back you see in the picture and I still need to knit the front. I would love to have this done in time for the 4th of July but....... Can I do it? We will see, I definitely won't be putting this down for something else. I am enjoying knitting with this yarn it just seems so smooth.

I do have another project in the works, I may have mentioned in another post, it is a Birthday present for my SIL. I am still working on that and have to have it done by the weekend of July 8th.

There seems to be so much going on in our lives right now, we are just so busy! I feel tired all the time (hmmm partially my eating habits and no exercise, shameful I know). I just do so much better when life is moving at a slower pace, I thought when school was out I could just take a breather LOL boy, was I wrong.

One thing about being busy though, is that when I sit down to knit I really relax and enjoy it.

Hmmm I wonder with this new blogger feature if there is a way to put pictures in through out your post? That has been very frustrating to me, I would love to have several pictures throughout my post.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: