Saturday, June 11, 2005

Graduation


Graduation Posted by Hello

This is what has been keeping me busy! My oldest Graduated from High School!
My days have been planning the party, sending out announcements, stressing about family and trying to keep track of his schedule (along with finishing up our homeschool and also my Sophomores schedule).

This year went by so fast I feel like I am still trying to catch my breath. My Birthday was the day after my Son's graduation so it has been a very hard week, it kind of sent me into a tail spin and I allowed my self to become depressed and feel sorry for myself. The night of his graduation, when it was all over, I felt much better. I am so proud of my son, he is a wonderful young man.

My Birthday went by and I survived LOL , just the thought of getting 1 more year closer to 40 was getting to me.

I will have new picture of my knitting soon.

Have a great day!

No comments: