Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Itch To Start Something New

It has started again, you know what I am talking about, the itch to start something new even though all my other projects aren't finished. Let me share with you the ones I remember.
  1. Chicknits Ribbed Cardi
  2. Drop Stitch Wrap
  3. Pretty Comfy socks
  4. Cardigan sweater from a magazine
  5. Ironstone sock kit
  6. another pair of socks

and those are the ones I can think of, I am sure there are more.

The one project I have been wanting to do is the Candle Flame Shawl. I joined the Yahoo Group for it and read up on it, I printed out the pattern (the corrected version) and the chart and then I sat down to start it and I just can't get past row 11, for some reason I keep getting it wrong. It is only row 11 so I probably will just pull it out and keep trying until I get it right.

I would like to put the button on my side bar, so I will have to take the time to figure that out. Not very chatty right now the 2 youngest ones are sick and so life is a bit stressful right now. Spring Fever has also set in so School time has become quite a challenge.

Have a great day!

No comments: