Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Beginning of the Candle Flame Shawl


Candle Flame Shawl Posted by Hello

Well It looks a little funny right now! I started last night, but I kept getting hung up on row 11. I have no idea what I was doing wrong so I ripped out the whole thing and started over today and thankfully there have been no problems.

It is so fun to watch the pattern emerge, I think that is one of my favorite things about Knitting.
I think for now I will just knit up what yarn I have and decide if I want to buy more yarn for it later (cheap I know but......).

One more day of Standardized testing(we are going through a public charter so we have to do the tests), in a way it is nice because I don't have to teach on those days but we really do lose the flow of our school work when it gets interrupted.

Well I will go now and knit up some more candle flames and maybe there will be a progress picture tomorrow.

Have A Great Day!

No comments: