Thursday, March 24, 2005

Finally posting

Boogie Vest Posted by Hello

Ok I know it has been awhile! I finished my Boogie vest several weeks ago but when I saw my pictures I was too depressed to post them. Anyways I love the vest!

I inadvertently made a change to the cable (ok to be truthful I missed the part of the directions that called only for rows 5-16 to be repeated) but I really like it! I will probably make another one tin the future, following the directions a little more closely.

I am now working on Chicknits Ribbie Cardi, and a Shrug. I am trying to finish the shrug before we leave for vacation, I have the decreases on my second sleeve to finish, then I have to sew it on and then knit the finishing touches. I looked at a pattern and then kind of went off on my own, this is the first time to ever do this so it will be interesting to find out how it turns out.

I think I will take the Ribbie Cardie for vacation knitting (ya know just in case I find time).

I am glad to be back and now that the kids coughs have eased we should all be on the mend.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: