Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday!!

Well, I am back! Little one is tired but feeling better. Allergies have settled in here and everyone is feeling that wonderful sniffly feeling.

I made a candlelit dinner for my Honey last night (ok and the kids too LOL) I made T-bone steak, cheddar breadsticks with a mushroom marinara sauce, Caesar salad and for desert......Chocolate Molten cake yum yum. It was so fun to watch the chocolate flow out of the cake with the first cut and it was so good.

Knitting has been somewhat blah....At the last minute I decided to knit up some cute handwarmers for my daughter (quick, easy pattern) got them all done on the night of her Birthday, breathed a sigh of relief and then...... wilted because I then realized they would only work if she had been born with 2 right hands DUH!!!!!!!

I am on the last pattern repeat of the sleeve on my Husbands sweater, soon it will be done!! I can't wait to see it finished.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: