Friday, February 18, 2005

New Project


Vest Posted by Hello

Oh I Am so bad!! I started another project . I have had this yarn for awhile now but I of course bought it thinking I was buying the right yarn, only to get home to see I needed chunky yarn. Well, I needed a pick me up and some mindless knitting so I decided to see what would happen if I just made the x-large size using this yarn?? What is the worst thing that could happen?? Well I would just have to rip it out and try something else. The color is just so pretty and warm and I really like how it knits up. I initially wanted to find more but couldn't find any, it is Impact de PHILDAR, Chrono (who knows how long this lady had it on the shelf).

Yes, I am still knitting up that last sleeve on my Husband's Gansey. I really am hoping I will get it done this weekend, I would say I have about 10 more inches to knit. The kids have been sick and very needy so....... I may not get to knit.

I have still been thinking about going over all my unfinished projects, but I have been avoiding it. It would really help me to clean things up and find all my needles though. I would also like to go through all my magazines and write down the items I am interested in knitting so I can go back and find them easier (sounds like a lot of work though, maybe a summer project).

Even though I am pretty sure no one reads this, is does help me to write things down. Plus I feel I am not very good at writing and so maybe this will help me to practice and maybe someday I will actually be able to write more creatively.

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments: