Monday, February 07, 2005

I've been Reading

Okay so no knitting since Friday night. I did knit on the foot of my Pretty Comfy Sock, I think I have one more repeat before I start the toe.

The rest of the weekend was pretty much spent doing laundry, going to Church on Sunday and being LAZY. I was reading the book I checked out from the library: Babylon Rising: The Secret on Ararat (Lahaye, Tim). I thought it was a great book to read and I can't wait until the next one comes out. My next book to read will probably be: Glorious Appearing: The End of Days (Left Behind #12) they didn't have it in at the public library so I will wait and see if they have it in the Church library. I know they are a bit uncomfortable to read (not sure if that is the best explanation) but I feel confident in my relationship with Christ that he will always be my protector no matter what happens here on Earth.

Tonight, I hope to find time to continue knitting on the second sleeve of my Husband's sweater, I really need to finish this, I can feel the edginess to start something new setting in. I don't want this to go into my pile of cast off projects.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: