Wednesday, September 15, 2004

New Look

Wow what a difference! I really liked the look of the other template but it was just too dark. I am so excited I was able to make the changes to the new template so that my title did not blend into the blogger bar (YEA I learned something new).

I am so excited! One of the highschool girls in our youth group has shown interest in learning to knit, so I told her let's ask if any of the other girls are interested (if not I will just work with her). I am nervous about teaching someone else, but I am going to try.

We had a wonderful day yesterday, Hubby took a day off and we took the younger ones (10, 5, 3) to an apple farm that has a beautiful park area with a pond. We bought snack and duck food and then went and sat by the pond to feeding the ducks. The kids had so much fun and it was so peaceful out there. I could just sit out there for hours if I was by myself, it would be a great place to sit and knit or read.

Well I was up early today so I could get the boys to school at 7:00 for "See you at the pole" http://www.syatp.com/ . Of course they let me know last night at 8:00 that they needed to be there early, it all worked out though.

Have a great day!
Lisa

No comments: