Monday, September 27, 2004

Knit it Sweater


Knit it Sweater
Originally uploaded by Momo5.

Well I have been knitting!! Sleeves to be exact, the rest of the sweater has been done for a year. I made myself pick it up and finish it (now if I can do that with the rest of my unfinished projects). I will try and seam it tonight while Hubby is watching Monday Night Football and then I will need to pick up stitches and start the cowl neck. Maybe I will have a new sweater by the end of the week.

Varsity team lost this week but at least they looked like their hearts were into it. They did a lot better and they were able to score 2 touchdowns. Jr. Varsity (Soph.) Won yet again!! They are a good team and Son got to play at least 5 plays at the end of the game.

Spent some time Saturday trying to teach the girls (5 and 10) how to knit. I don't think I can do it, I was getting so frustrated Aghhh! We will try again within the next couple of days.
Have a great day!
Lisa


No comments: