Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Tuesday

Last night I finished one sleeve and started on the second one, starting to become a little bored with this project, but I will make myself finish this sweater (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can ). I still have the hood and pocket too!

I found part of the sleeve instructions a bit confusing (this being only the second sweater I have made) but I just kind of muddled through it, I hope it is right LOL.

I probably should finish DD #1's (#1 being oldest daughter not favorite) poncho after this it is almost done I just happen to set it aside when I got bored with it. My sons and husband also want hats, plus I have multiple unfinished projects (eeek). I need to use the coding I found for the percentage bars, but I have way too lazy.

I know nobody is reading this and I'm not sure I am ready or even interesting enough for anybody to read it, but I do wonder how somebody would find it. I have done searches and it never comes up?? Oh well no big deal!

Have a Great Day!


1 comment:

Lillium said...

Thank you for visiting my site. Your site is now listed on mine. God is good. I'm trusting Him that He will take care of this child (Jbird) with which He has blessed us. Thank you for your witness. I like your Chickami tops - nice job. Hang in there with the hoodie. May God bless your day.