Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Finished


The finished Chickami's Posted by Hello

Yea! I finished my daughter's Chickami on Sunday!! I made mine (the bigger on obviously) last month. I love these tops! Easy to make, great instructions, and very comfortable. I got the pattern from http://www.chicknits.com/ and I used Lion Brand Cotton Ease! I love Bonne Marie's patterns.

I am now working on a hooded sweater for my 3 yr old son using Bernat Denim Style. I have finished the back (oops forgot to take a picture of it) and started the front this morning. I will have to find a tank pattern for my 5 yr old because she is a little put out that I didn't make one for her!! lol. So I am on the lookout for a pattern and pink cotton (affordable) yarn.

I have found that using the blog to record what am doing helps me to keep knitting on a project so I can get it finished. Even though I am 100% sure nobody is reading it but me and maybe my husband. LOL!

Have A Great Day!!
The Lord is so Good to us!

No comments: